Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Freeeeeeeeeeeee!

So I cleaned up the garage some tonight, then came in and was online, and saw this.....
 Free windsurf board! in Long Beach, just come by and get it from the driveway. Enough said, I drove over and it was still there!

 But no, I am not taking up windsurfing on this ancient, heavy windsurf board. Just look at all the foam that is inside that board! (Not cheap!). The board is 11.5 feet long, and it does have a slot all the way through the thickness, but I'm pretty sure I can get a good board outta this once I strip off the shell, and a handful of handplanes! Yes, more projects!

 Big guy!

Oddly enough, this is the second free windsurf board I've gotten in Long Beach. First one I resold for $40, this one will become a surfboard and actually be used!

moral of the story - check craigslist free section!

No comments:

Post a Comment