Sunday, February 5, 2012

El Jardin, here we go again

I've been lazy with the garden lately, but I finally got motivated and began fixing it up for a new year of trial and error. I purchased a few plants that I've never grow before, artichoke and brussel sprouts. I've avoided them before because they're such large plants and I have limited space, but this year I figured why not. I can make it work. I also purchased some herbs, my had mostly died out except for rosemary which apparently is impossible to kill. Lately I've been buying herb from the grocery and I've felt like a fool every time because they're so easy to grow.
I will also rummage through all my seeds and see which are still good and worth planting.
So this year:
More flowers (trying to keep the bees happy), more herbs, tomatoes will go in pots (to keep them in check) , and hopefully many more seed success stories.
The new guys

I wish I could get this from chickens of my own.
Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment