Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Indiana

This past week I went home for a dear friends wedding and to visit with friends and family. Being back in Indiana felt wonderful. Summer time in Indiana is hot and humid, but the green vegetation is rampant and beautiful. No matter where I go in the world I'll never find the wonderful individuals that live in my home state of Indiana.

May's (Doorman St.)
Just a bunch of Hoosier hanging out.
Hand over the keys sir.
Part of the Cultural Trail. I'm so proud of Indianapolis. Every time I go home I'm impressed with the city's progress.
El maestro.
If you find yourself in Indianapolis, find this guy, and have him take you to Taco and Burrito Place.
Some rock skippin'.
Green.
Our visit wouldn't have been complete without seeing this little one.
Beautiful
View from my favorite spot in the city.
The beautiful bride!
Dance crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment