Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Projects recently



Worked on these guys a few months ago for some presents :) pretty pumped how this walnut looked!

Made some lino-cut prints, with added watercolor paint, of a corner grind in the Vans bowl  


Been some more shark sightings at a few beaches near us. Not that cool to see these signs, but realistically, sharks are always out there :)


When I bought the wood for the cutting boards above,  I bought an 8-foot long, 2 inch thick board of it, so I had a lot to work with. I split the 2-inch piece into 2 1-inch pieces, and made this table. I match booked the pieces, meaning, after cutting the 2 1-inch thick pieces, I glued them side by side with one of their common sides touching, so it looks mirrored down the middle. Pumped how this came out. And we just bought the legs online cuz I can't weld :)


Like how this looks


Kind of a smiley face in here :)

Cool guys pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment